Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

tisdag 6 april 2010

at Earth cafe.............

I have a half day off and I went straight to earth café to enjoy there amazing food.

In the middle of the soup two ladies come in ....and there is a lot complaining, whining about how inefficient the balinese are.

One lady orders a juice.
The Apel-Carrot juice arrives....and the women says- But how can you not make it right !! I told you Ginger and apel

The waiter bow and appologice

Comes back with a Ginger -Apel juice

The women makes another freaky noice and says- You are absolutly something...I told you Apel, Carrot with Ginger

So the waiter says
-So why did you not tell me before and I would just have added Ginger...

Where the women says
-But I wanted you to add extra Ginger

Seriously...I am sitting 3 m from them and do not understand a word what this women is going on about.

All praise to the waiters at Earth café.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar