Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

tisdag 6 april 2010

Excuse me...

I am just sitting at the ISLAND and waiting for my next class.

The cafe is full of people eating breakfast, preparing for the daily activities, looking at maps, giving eachother hints and suggestion, waiting for guides to pick them up, organizing motor cycles, checking internet, reading books...

Really good vibes!!


Suddenly I watch this englishmen with a upright spine and proper english accent calling Dina (Island-staff)

- Excuse me, Sorry, I beg you pardon, Could I possible bother you by asking for another pot of Te, please....Thank you very much!


I mean ...how many words do you need for asking for a pot of te?

I love Dina's answer
-Sure...(easy and short)...and than she walks of with her high heals, short skirt and sexy catwalk-walk.




Next secong Sri and the team walks in (Island-staff)

-PAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! (God morning)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar